Who are we?
We are Leads5050, Jovian Ltd. of 2 East Park, Smithstown, Shannon, Co. Clare, V14WA21, Ireland with company number 475535 (“Jovian”). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We provide internet solutions to companies to enhance their performance, results and growth.
This policy and any other documents referred to in it sets out the basis on how Leads5050 will process any information we collect. Please read the following information carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) our nominated representative for the purpose is John Caldwell.
What information do we collect about you?
You may submit information to us by filling in forms on our website www.Leads5050.com (our website) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, in person or otherwise. When you submit any information to us, we ask you to disclose only as much information as is necessary to provide you with our services or to submit a question / suggestion / comment in relation to our website or our services.
With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number. This information is needed to allow us to provide our services to you and will not be shared or sold to any third party.
The security of your personal data is very important to us. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We take all reasonable and appropriate measures to guard against accidental, unauthorized or unlawful loss, access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of your Personal Information, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal information. We use industry-standard security measures to protect the integrity and confidentiality of any personal data we own or process on behalf of our customers and visitors, including, in appropriate circumstances, the use of firewalls, restricted access and encrypted transmissions. We limit access of any personal data to those persons in our organization who have a business need to process such personal information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use the strict procedures and security features described above to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these third-party policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. Leads5050 will not retain your Personal Data longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is collected.
What information do we receive from other sources?
We may receive information about your business as follows:
- If you use any of the websites we operate. This data may be shared internally and combined with publicly available data taken from data on other websites.
- We may also work with third parties to obtain information but will not disclose your personal information to anyone outside our organization.
The legal basis for the processing of your data are:
- Processing necessary to provide the services related to the contract which you have entered into with us or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
- Processing necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- Processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests in running our business effectively, which we pursue where such interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights or freedoms which require the protection of your information.
- You may also give us your consent to certain processing activity.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal data with any member of Jovian Ltd (the parent company of Leads5050). We may also share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you. If this is the case, then a list of these business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors will be included on this document (see below).
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Leads5050 or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- For our legitimate business interests in running our business effectively e.g. using cloud computing providers/ shredding/archiving.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website.
How long do we keep hold of your information?
The time periods for which we retain your information depends on the type of information and the purposes for which we use it. We will keep your information for no longer than is required or permitted.
- A Leads5050 record is kept for no longer than 2 years after last point of contact.
- A client and supplier record is kept until such time as the client / supplier informs Leads5050 to remove their information from our database. This is necessary for the effective running of our business.
What are your rights with respect to your personal data?
You have the following rights:
- The right to access the information we hold about you.
- The right to require us to rectify any inaccurate information about you without undue delay.
- The right to have us erase any information we hold about you in circumstances, such as, where it is no longer necessary for us to hold the information for your use of our services or if you have withdrawn your consent to the processing.
- The right to object to us processing information about you, such as, processing for profiling or direct marketing.
- The right to ask us to provide your information to you in a portable format or where technically feasible, for us to port that information to another provider, provided it does not result in a disclosure of information relating to other people.
- The right to request a restriction of the processing of your information.
Where our processing of your information is based on your consent to that processing, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, but any processing that we have carried out before you withdrew your consent remains lawful.
You may avail of each of the above rights. If you wish to avail of these rights, a request must be submitted in writing to Leads5050. In order to protect your privacy, you may be asked to provide suitable proof of identification before we can process your request.
When you become our customer the processing of your information, and/or that of your team who you nominate to liaise with us, will become a condition of the contract between us as we require certain information in order to be able to provide you with our services (e.g. Contact information). In those circumstances, if you do not wish Leads5050to process your information we may be unable to provide our services to you.
List of business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors
Schedule 1A: Lead Monitoring
GDPR applies only to individuals, it does not apply to businesses. Therefore any data like company name, company address, company phone number or generic company email address are not part of GDPR. Our software monitors interest in site pages and which companies were the likely source of the interest. The software does not capture or provide any information about individuals visiting the site (i.e. no personal information is provided). Any company information we monitor will have been made available by legitimate means under the control of the company.
The purpose our data is to help our clients to better serve the people who visit the pages on their site. In addition, our data helps our clients to better understand the type of businesses visiting the site, the regions most interested in the clients site and the pages / products that are of most interest to visitors.
In order to monitor visit information to our client’s website, we collect data about the page visits, number of visits, pages visited, the origin (country) of the visit, and the browser used, and the type of link that led the visitor to the site (e.g. search engine, link from another site, social media link etc.). Where possible we also try to determine the likely company from which the visit originated. The visit is not resolved back to the actual user, so the user remains anonymous throughout (i.e. we do not determine who the person is who visited the site).
Furthermore, our software is designed for clients who have a legitimate interest in which businesses are interested in their products (e.g. B2B marketing). Any subsequent communication between the user and the identified company will be with an (inferred) representative of the company and this contact will not affect the privacy of the individual. We do not provide any information about who these inferred contacts should be.
When a client’s site is visited, our software captures the IP address for the visit origin. This IP address is then matched to a valid business name where this is information is available. The software does not identify the actual visitor and the IP address itself is not the basis of any reports. We do not provide any information about employees in the company (like names, email addresses or telephone numbers).
It is the responsibility of the client (user of our services) to ensure that any local legislation regarding the use of data in the manner described is publicised on their website if they consider this to be necessary.
Get In Touch
+353 61 513267
© 2019, Leads5050, Inc. All rights reserved.